DSHE job circular has been published yet. To get Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education (DSHE) job related all information found our website: www.jobnewsbd24.com otherwise visit to DSHE official website available: www.dshe.gov.bd. Online application start: 01-Nov-2020 and end Date: 30-Nov-2020. So, get any government job search you can bookmark and note our website.
It is very popular and attractive job for the job seeks in our country. It is a government sector job. Even, this sector employment benefits are increasing day by day. People are jumping behind government jobs. The government jobs to be a highly career and better life and future in our country.
Recently the authority has been published with different category post and lot of vacancy for job seeks in our country. It is good opportunity and powerful government job circular. DSHE Job is very attractive for the Bangladesh in People. It is blessing for Job Seekers and very facilities them. Whatever you can all details check and you eligible and interested candidate apply to the DSHE Job Circular 2020. If you think you are eligible candidate for this post then you can apply as soon as possible before expired.
You can see DSHE job circular 2020. You interest this circular then, I told this right place easily you can know job related all information such as: How to Apply, Payment Process, all information found here. So, see full details about DSHE job circular 2020.
DSHE Job Circular 2021
- Organization Name: Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education
- Job Title: Government
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Educational Qualification: see the circular
- Age limit: 18-30 According to (25-03-2020)
- Salary : see the circular
- Category: 28
- Application process: Online
- Payment Method: Teletalk
- Application fee: 56-112 BDT Tk.
Post Name and Vacancy
- Demonstrator (Physics)
Demonstrator (Soil Science)
Demonstrator (Home Science)
Research Assistant (College)
Assistant Librarian cum Cataloguer
Stenographer cum Computer Operator
Stenotypist cum Computer Operator
Uper Division Assistant
Office Assistant cum Computer Typist
Mechanic cum Electrician
Total Vacancy: 4032
- Online Application Start Date: 01-Nov-2020
- Application End Date: 30-Nov-2020
- Official website: www.dshe.gov.bd
DSHE Job circular 2021 PDF
Most of Candidate to do not know how to download PDF files collecting system. PDF file main factor Any Job and all information can be seen PDF Formet. So, DSHE job circular PDF available their official website: www.dshe.gov.bd . So, check you all information to our website method easily to download here.
How to Online Application DSHE Job Circular 2021?
Many of candidate want to know how to DSHE fill up Online Application. If your question then this article for you. From here you can learn all process to apply. It is simple way. If you want you can do it yourself. I want to give you a suggestion. Before applying you should read and known this about circular. However, Interested and eligibility candidate can easily online application form complete. Follow to the instruction-
- First, Visit to DSHE Official website: dshe.teletalk.com.bd
- Then, Select your desired post & click here to apply now
- Input your required information such as Name, Fathers, Mothers, Date of Birth, Religion, Nationality, National Id Card / Birth Registration No/Passport, Quota (If there is Freedom Fighter & Other Quota), Present and Permanent Address and Educational Qualification etc. (N.B: In the case of women: If you married, the permanent address should be show husband address )
- Then, Click the Next Step
- Your all Information is checked. If you give any wrong information, the authority want to the Application will be Rejecting (N.B: The application forms carefully fill up. A little mistake can cause because you to lose your desired job. so that there is no mistake)
- Upload Recent Picture size (300×300) & Signature size (300×80) by the scan copy.
- Then, Click the Submit
- Save and Color Print out A4 Size Paper (that It will be need future )
DSHE Application Payment Process through Teletalk
After successfully submit your application. You should be recheck you application form because if you submit to application payment then, there will be no chance of correction. However, you have to apply to get USER ID. Then pay the application fee using the USER ID. Application fee must be paid otherwise the application will be reject. After applying should be paid Application fees in 72 hours. Check your balance; you must be your account adequate amount balance. Application fee paid by Teletalk Prepaid Mobile Phone So, follow to the Instruction below formet:
- Go to the Message Option your mobile or Modem
- Create a New Message
- DSHE <SPACE> USER ID AND SEND TO 16222
- EXAMPLE: DSHE ABCDEF AND SEND TO 16222
- After send the first SMS you will receive a PIN number. You will see a Pin Number along with name and post name. Pin number using 2nd Message
- DSHE <SPACE> YES <PIN NUMBER> AND SEND TO 16222
- DSHE YES 123456 AND SEND TO 16222
- You will receive a User ID and Password. It will be used future in admit card download.
How to Recover DSHE User ID & Password
Many candidate lost their user id & password for varies reasons. For them to know it is very important. It’s is very simple. So, do not worry, you can recover USER & Password very easy. So, follow to below instruction:
Recover User ID:
- Go to the visit official page: dshe.teletalk.com.bd
- You can see recover User Id Option
- Input Your Name, Father Name, Mobile No (Which have been used application time)
- You provide the correct Information you will be able to see USER ID.
- Go to the visit official page: dshe.teletalk.com.bd
- You can see recover Password Recover Option
- Input User ID, Mobile No (if have been used application)
- If you provide the correct Information you will be able to see Password.
Conclusion: You can report any jobs related any question to known below comment box. We try to every time Google update new all job circular and admission news published such as: Government job, Bank Job, Private Job, Admission etc.