Mutual Trust Bank Limited Job Circular 2022: career.tblbd.com is online apply notice has been published at 06 December 2021. Now, Interested & eligible people can be apply online through career.tblbd.com within the due time.
The bank Army Welfare Trust by the sponsor is the first in Bangladesh. career section has been published new job circular and also our website as well as. Candidates must be application form submit through online. Directly or Manually application not allow.
Whatever recruitment has been called to vacancy of Trust Bank of position of Management Trainee Officer. For the application minimum master’s complete with 4 year honours.
Trust Bank Limited is a private commercial bank. This bank provides various services in our country about 114 branches & SME centers, 244 ATM Booths & 140 POS. Trust Bank corporate & consumer financial products has been operating since 1999 in our country.
The TBL job circular has been published by the recruitment Management Authority. Eligible & interested candidates application complete within Before the end.
This circular related to all descriptions found on their official website: career.tblbd.com as well as our website easily information here.
About Trust Bank
The bank offers various opportunities services such as online Banking Services Any Branch Banking, ATM Banking, Phone Banking, SMS Banking, & Internet Banking to all customers. Trust Bank will be needed to open multiple accounts in multiple Branches.
Table of Contents
Trust Bank Limited Job Circular 2022
Hello guys, you are looking at the Trust Bank Limited Job circular. This related circular is many people like it. However interested candidates can apply online & various categories of position for the job seeker.
If you eligible and interested candidate follow to full requirements according to Trust Bank Limited Instruction, So, Let’s check full details below:
|1.||Circular Published Date||:||06 December 2021|
|2.||Bank Name||:||Trust Bank Limited|
|6.||Experience Requirements||:||No Experience|
|7.||Gender||:||Both (Male & Female)|
|8.||Source||:||Based on online.|
|9.||Location||:||Anywhere in Bangladesh.|
|10.||Age Limit||:||Not over 30 Years|
- Management Trainee Officer
- Application Open Date: 06 December 2021
- Closing Date: 31 December 2021
- Apply link: career.tblbd.com
Management Trainee Officer
- 4 years’ graduation with master’s complete from any recognized university (UGC approved) and at least CGPA – 3.00 out of 4.00. In case of Division system minimum 60% marks required.
- S.S.C and H.S.C examinations with GPA 5.00. In case of English medium students, minimum 5As in O Levels and 2As in A Levels are required.
- Only published academic results are acceptable.
More Details check below image file
How to Apply Trust Bank Career
Dear Candidate, If you are interested & eligible Candidate this circular. Then, I told you the right place.
Because here, I am going to share with you the easiest way to complete the application for Trust Bank Limited. Follow the instruction-
New Use (Registration)- Stage- 01
- Go to visit- career.tblbd.com
- Click to Register Button
- Fill the field (Full Name, Email, Password, Captcha Code)
- Press hit the Register Button
- Then, Email check & Verify
- Then, Displayed to Success! Thank you for confirming your account
- Login (E-mail & Password)
- Then, From My Account “Click to Update Profile”
- Input your required information such as Name, Fathers, Mothers, Date of Birth, Religion, Nationality, National ID Card, Present and Permanent Address (Village, Post Office, Post Code, Thana, District), Personal Mobile No & Educational Qualification etc. (N.B: In the case of women: If you married, the permanent address should be show husband address )
- Upload Recent Picture (must be less than 100kb) by Scan
- Step by Step Information Input.
- Your all Information is checked. If you give any wrong information, the authority the Application will want to reject (N.B: The application forms carefully fill up. A little mistake can cause you to lose your desired job. so that there is no mistake)
- Then, Click the Submit
- Save and Color Print out A4 Size Paper (that It will be need future)
- Click to Login
- Input E-mail ID & Password
- Then, Follow to above information.
Trust Bank Admit Card
Completely Online Application to submit then, admit card is an important part for the every applicable candidates for Trust Bank Limited.
Due to which no candidate will be able to enter the examination without an Admit Card. Many of you know that the entry admit card is published on their homepage.
All candidates can’t take the exam. Only shortlisted candidates download the Admit Card. In the admit card such as- Exam Venue, Location and Exam time & Exam date available admit card & official website: career.tblbd.com.
Candidates will be notified of any notification mobile phone message for Admit Card Download. Details follow to the below instruction:
- Go to the official page: career.tblbd.com
- Login Option Click (E-mail Id & password)
- Then, you can displayed “Admit Card” Option
- Admit card Save and Colour Print out A4 Paper
Trust Bank Exam Result
After the exam, candidates wait for the exam result. So, many candidates have common questions about exam results. Many candidates do not know the result collection system. However, the examiner exam result was found from their official website: career.tblbd.com.
After giving the exam basically the result comes out in about 1 week. Many times it can be delayed due to various problems. However, candidates will get results using www.tblbd.com. Otherwise our website is easy to get your results.
How to check TBL Bank Result
- Visit to – www.tblbd.com
- Check to notice board
- Search to desired post result
- Download & Find Roll Number
Conclusion: We try every time Google updates various circular publications on our website. So always stay connected with our website. Hope, you can check job circular updates in my website www.jobnewsbd24.com.
In other words, if you have any queries regarding Trust Bank Limited Job Circular. Please let us know below in the comment box. Finally, thank you all.