AFMC Medical Admission Circular has been published by the authority. AFMC Admission (23rd Batch) with MBBS course academic year in 2020-2021. AFMC Two Cadet colleges are at The Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) a government medical institution & Bangladesh Armed Forces has AMC cadets. Applications are invited from students seeking admission in the MBBS course as per the admission policy prepared by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council.
Who Candidates Apply for 05 (five) Army Medical Colleges Category of AFMC & AMC Cadet. Candidates will be admitted in MBBS courses 1st years in an academic session 2020-2021.
Armed Forces Medical College Admission (AFMC) Online Admission test online application start date: 23 February 2021, Last date Online Application: 12 March 2021 with Application Fee: 1,000 / – (One Thousand Taka) Non-refundable.
AFMC Admission test Written examination on April 09, 2021 (Friday) at 1000 hours.
- Intertest students who have passed HSC / Equivalent Examination 2019/2020 & SSC / Equivalent Examination 2016/2017 from Science Background eligible for the medical.
- Candidates must be SSC / equivalent or HSC / equivalent examinations of Total GPA- 9.00
- For all the students in the case should be the minimum GPA in HSC / equivalent examination with Biology 3.50.
- Candidates who have passed SSC / equivalent examination before 2018 will not be able to apply
AFMC Medical Admission
|Admission Circular Date of publication||:||Yet|
|Admission Open/Start||:||23 February 2021|
|Application End Date||:||12 March 2021|
|Application Charge||:||1000 TK BDT|
|Application Fee through||:||Teleltak|
|Admit Card Publication Date||:||………………..|
|Admission Test||:||09 April 2021|
AFMC Medical Admission Online Application Form
- visit to AFMC Their Official Website: afmc.teletalk.com.bd
- Select your examination SSC / Equivalent and HSC / Equivalent) & GCE (O / A / Both Levels).
- Input your SSC and HSC Roll Number & Registration No. Board and Passing Year and clicking Submit
- In case of selection of Medical College for filling up the application form, any one of the two categories of Armed Forces Medical College (AMC and AFMC Cadet) and all the remaining Army Medical Colleges may be selected. N.B: In other words, a candidate can choose a maximum of 6 medical colleges.
- To complete the application form, attached Image Fresh Image (300/300 pixels which is within 100 KB and must be in jpg / jpeg format).
- Signature: 300/80 pixels which is within 60 KB and must be in jpg / jpeg format.
- If the application form is completed correctly, a sample of the completed application of the candidate will appear on your screen (Student’s copy) which can be printed and PDF file can be saved. The User ID obtained after filling the application form will have to be saved as it will be required to pay later
- Application payment Teletalk mobile connection within 48 hours so that should send only (non-refundable) of filling the application form for the incidental cost of the admission process in the prescribed manner.
- Otherwise, the application will be rejected. However, the candidate can re-apply within the specified time. Candidates have to complete the payment process and choose the preferred college to participate in the admission test via SMS.
AFMC Application Payment Process
After successfully submit your application before you should be rechecked your application form because if you submit to application payment then, there will be no chance of correction. However, you have to apply complete to get USER ID. Then pay the application fee pay using the USER ID. An application fee must be paid otherwise the application will be rejected. After applying should be paid Application fees in 72 hours. Check your balance; you must be your account’s adequate amount balance. Application fee paid by Teletalk Prepaid Mobile Phone So, follow to the Instruction below formet:
- Go to the Message option of Teletalk Prepaid mobile phone:
- Create a New Message type AFMC <SPACE> USER ID AND SEND TO 16222
- Example: AFMC ABCDEF AND SEND TO 16222
- A PIN will be given to the candidate in the return SMS and other information with the information of deducting 1000 / =
- Go to Message option, type AFMC with space, write YES with space, write PIN with space, write two center codes with a comma (,) in the order of choice and send SMS to 16222.
- Example: AFMC <Space> YES <Space> PIN <Space> 11,12.
- You will receive a User ID and Password. It will be used future in admit card download.
The last time to send is 14 March 2021 sent to payment. After successfully sending the message, you give a congratulation message. There you can see the USER ID & Password. You should User Id & Password keep note because they can delete the message for different reasons which can cause a lot of suffering. This User ID & Password using you will admit card download later.
Candidate must have completed the following physical fitness:
|Height: Minimum (5 Feet 4 Inch)||Height: Minimum 5 Feet 2 Inch|
|Weight: Minimum 45.45 Kg||Weight: Minimum 40.90 Kg|
|N.B: Height & age According to Excess Weight Will be considered ineligible|
|Chest: Normal- 30 Inch Expansive- 32 Inch||Chest: Normal 28 Inch Expansive- 30 Inch|
|Eyesight: 6/6Color blindness will not be acceptable||Eyesight: 6/6Color blindness will not be acceptable|
|Hearing: Normal||Hearing: Normal|
Conditions for Admission
- Candidates must be permanent Bangladesh citizens and unmarried.
- Age should be within a maximum of 20 years on 01 July 2020.
- Those who have passed the written admission test on the basis of the results obtained in the written admission test and HSC / equivalent examination & SSC / equivalent and the eligible candidates will have to face ISSB according to merit.
- Candidates who have passed ISSB will be admitted to the college as AMC cadets on the basis of merit and quota and after checking all the original documents.
- The admission fee and tuition fee will be waived. However, they have to pay cushion money (refundable), outfit, messing, laundry charge, library fee, college magazine fee, games & sports fee, and other charges.
- After completing the study and internship training in the MBBS course, the Army will be obliged to contribute to the Medical Corps after completing the selection process, subject to the requirements of the Army.
- All Candidates & parents must enter into an agreement with the college authorities at the time of admission. Compensation will be given to the cadets concerned if they voluntarily leave the college while studying or internship training in MBBS course or if they are withdrawn from the college due to breach of discipline or if they are reluctant to join the Army Medical Corps after completing the internship.
- Admission Test application forms will be available online from 23 February 2021 to 12 March 2021 through afmc.teletalk.com.bd.
AFMC Marks Distribution:
The written test for admission will be held in 8 cantonments including Dhaka cantonment on Friday 09 April 2021 from 1000 to 1100 hours. The candidate has to participate in the examination to be held at the specified center (which he has chosen at the time of application) in the cantonment mentioned in the entry form.
Written Test (MCQ Method) = 100 marks. Subject wise number division:
- Physics = 30,
- Chemistry = 30,
- Biology = 30,
- English = 05,
- General Knowledge (History and Culture of Bangladesh) = 05.
- Total Mark- 100
- Pass Mark- 40
N.B” For every wrong answer in the written admission test, 0.25 marks will be cut
AFMC Admit Card
Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) Admit card has been announced their admission online portal website: afmc.teletalk.com.bd. Candidate admit card download with use USED ID & Password.
AFMC Exam Result
Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) exam result has been announced their official website: www.afmc.nic.in & online portal admission website: afmc.teletalk.com.bd & otherwise our website visit to download admit card.