Latest job circular of Eicra Soft Ltd.
Vacancy : 04
Job Description / Responsibility :
- As a support engineer at Eicra.com, you will be part of a team providing escalated issue support to our customers,It’s the Latest job circular of Eicra Soft Ltd including issues on our large shared infrastructure, VPS containers, and dedicated servers.Latest job circular of Eicra Soft Ltd.
- The Linux/Unix system administrator is part of a team of system administrators charged with maintaining, monitoring, and owning the Linux/Unix server and storage infrastructure for Eicra.com.
- Monitor, maintain and troubleshoot system and services quickly and efficiently.
- The system and network R&D, installs and configures latest software updates and security packages according to Eicra standards.
- The system support executive will proactively monitors all development infrastructure, and maintains support according to published support levels.
- Record, track and document Help Desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems using PC diagnostic utilities, software updates, drivers, and basic knowledge on Domain and Hosting for user support.
- Must be technically skilled in diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software problems.
- Able to install all types of software and hardware for PCs on the ON+ and INTERNET networks; configure Internet connections and Internet Proxy servers on a variety of hardware platforms; use utilities to convert Intranet submission to HTML and browsing format; initiate and maintain contact with appropriate persons of local ISPs for resolution of Internet-related problems.
- Able to promote computer and automation services and maximize the capabilities of these resources; possess good interpersonal skills; convince post management of priority issues with INTERNET and Intranet operations and secure support for enhancements.Must be able to correlate assigned projects and post priorities to systems capabilities and limitations.
- Ability to prepare reports, documentations and provide formal training to users.
- Creating new user accounts, Active Directory management, imaging computers, configuring desktops, installing printers for users, installing common software, virus cleaning and basic user help
- Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience.
- Research and Development
- Monitor, maintain and troubleshoot services quickly and efficiently
- To build and configure new services and servers as required
- Assist with all ad hoc projects as requested
- Support the day to day business operations
Job Nature : Full-time
Educational Requirements :
- Knowledge in Networking and Troubleshooting shooting is must
- Skill TCP/ IP and Server Management will be added credit
Experience Requirements :
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Project Manager (IT System), Network Engineer/Network Administrator, System Engineer (Computer Network & System), Web Developer/Web Designer, IT System Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Computer Hardware/Network Companies, IT Enabled Service, Software Company
Job Requirements :
- Age 24 to 35 year(s)
- Thorough knowledge of local ISP and their practices, network operations, computer systems and their management in order to provide continued and effective operational support.
- Working knowledge of web languages, web design, graphics, multimedia and browsers is also required. Knowledge of telecommunications, computer security policies, management advisory services, equipment and software acquisition procedures required.
- Knowledge of system analysis and design techniques, applications, programming, software development methodologies, fact-finding and documentation techniques are also required.
- Have a thorough knowledge on LAN?s and WAN?s, common software, backup and networking.
- Techniques for explaining technical concepts and procedures to non-technical users.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Computer Hardware/ Network Companies, Domain and Hosting, Software Companies, IT Enabled Service
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : Negotiable
Other Benefits :
- Festival bonus.
- Performance bonus.
- Yearly staying bonus.
- Flexible, friendly and good work environment.
- Outstanding career and growth opportunities.
- Energetic, team-oriented atmosphere.
Apply Instruction : Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : Feb 28, 2017
* To get Updated News Stay Connected Facebook